Providing visitors with anonymous access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
Automatic collection of information
We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data collection and use
- We collect personal data that you volunteer while using our website or conducting a commercial relationship with us.
- To keep our databases accurate, we may also collect information about you from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
- We may use your personal data for research and development, customer administration and marketing.
- We do not collect or use personal data for any other purpose, nor do we share it with third parties, but if we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will ask your permission first.
- If you give us personal information about somebody else, such as a colleague, we will assume you have their permission to do so, and their data will also be subject to this policy.
Confidentiality & security
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorised access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorised modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data that we keep about you within a week. To enable us to release any data, we may require proof of your identity.
We will provide the information without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- Rectified or amended
The services and links of our website
Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others. Where our website contains links to third party sites, Cintracks is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites.
Amendments to our policy
If you have any other queries relating to your privacy and the use of your personal data, please contact Cintracks.